Sunday, November 15, 2009

So now you've got your cocoa....


What's the best way to prepare some crazy delicious gourmet cocoa? Well, I'll tell you since I am quite the authority on crazy delicious gourmet cocoa. I drink some cocoa. I drink a lot of cocoa. I know how to prepare some cocoa.

So what's the secret to the tastiest cocoa ever? M-I-L-K!!!! I don't care if it's cow's milk or bean juice (which is what soy milk REALLY is, isn't it?)whole, 2%, 1% or skim. M-I-L-K makes the best cocoa ever. In the case of crazy delicious gourmet cocoa this is how to utilize milk to your advantage.

Step One: Pour 6-8 ounces of cold milk into a pot.
Step Two: Heat the milk just under boiling. (Don't walk away! It will boil OVER quickly)
Step Three:Remove milk from heat.
Step Four: Add one Tablespoon of crazy delicious gourmet cocoa to the hot milk.
Step Five: Whisk quickly to froth the milk and make sure the cocoa is completely dissolved.
Step Six: Pour into cup.
Step Seven:Add some tasty marshmallows or a dollop of whipped cream and ENJOY!

That's the way to make some crazy delicious gourmet cocoa!

Email me at crazydeliciousgourmetcocoas@gmail.com to order the most crazy delicious gourmet cocoa you've ever tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment